• About
  • Parent Page
  • Archives
  • Uncategorized
  • DAMN YOU STUPID TYPOS!!!!!

    Thursday, June 3, 2010
    Typos!!!! i hate the fact that, everytime i try and type something, I type something which has a totally different meaning!! When ever i type something, i have to read the sentence 10 times to check for typos, ( trust me, even 10 times is not enough :) ), here is one example, If i am chating with someone and showed him a link to some music video, and he says " this music sucks!!!" I will want to type " Are you deaf? " it might turn out to be " Are you dead? " as " D " and "F" are near each other on the keyboard. These things ( as u can see ) have 2 separate meanings!!!! But in one way, these are insulting but also funny :)) . Next comes some spellings i dont know properly, I usually type a sentence and wait for spellcheck to correct me :) as i am too poor when it comes to spellings. If i am chatting with someone, there will be many  " * " in all my sentences. Here are the words usually misspelled ( most are misspelled by me )
    Leave a comment and also mention some typos/ spelling mistakes you always make  :)
    ( this article might not be " good " but , commin its my first post, i will have to used to blogging now :) )
    common*
    See!!!! :-/

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment